Laane's blog
Thursday, February 03, 2005
.
It's rare that I don't have an interest at all to be on internet.
I just feel tired and cloudy in my head.
No wonder after all that has happened and is about to happen.

This morning I escaped to a friends for coffee and to enjoy the singing of her little 2 year old. The child is so very much excisting in the here and now. Just focussed on the song and the simple movements that go with it, not a thought on the past, nor the future.

There are times I can live like that, but this last week??

Matters seem to built up.
A friend has send me a package from England. At that time I wasn't much online, but that has nothing to do to the fact that the package hasn't arrived.
It's either at customs or is lost, and that feels so bad.
Tried to find out where it is, but the mailservice told me that they couldn't trace it. So now I'm waiting for some special form.

Went to school to talk about Djenne.
Her reading is at level 2.4 and should be between 6 and 7.
The teacher asked if I'd seen some imporvement since the large summer holidays. She has had special training and we did a lot at home too.
Well, I didn't see any change at all.

Now they're finally admitting something should be done.
Tried to escape from testing her, but last year I contacted the ministery of education of our govenment and I was told that the school could use special budgets to get the children tested. It's up to school, not up to the parents.
Tomorrow I'll hear when we have a meeting with the special reading educator....
That will be interesting.
How on earth can they teach her well if they don't know what's the matter with her????

It'll be interesting to find out what's wrong. She's very intelligent, and is able to perform rather well, even though she reads like a 6 year old.
But now the tests are written and she has to read the questions she's performing far under her level of knowledge.
I catch her often memorising matters. There's nothing wrong with her memory when the material is auditive.

The afternoon was kind of typical for a family with an autistic child and one with ADHD.
Oh, I hate those afternoons!
Nyo got a good grade for a subject, but he expected higher. So he was mad all afternoon.
Untill I told him to close his mouth and shut up otheriwse he wouldn't get dinner.

Luckily he didn't ask how he was supposed to eat with his mouth shut!! LOL!

When I checked my mail, later, a friend had send a card with music, and Lars and i danced on it.
That was fun!

We'll have to take live with little sips......
Right now I'm craving for something sweet... there has been far too much bitter!!!



Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved