Laane's blog
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
.
So we went to see the doc.
I mean, we went to see the waitingroom and saw the doc for a short while too. LOL!

I was impressed by the way this little lady told him what was the matter. She barely fitted in the chair! LOL!
She had a good laugh when he had to examine her belly. It tickled and we three had a very relaxed time.

We can't find the cause of her paleness. Nor can we find the reason why she is so thin. She seems to be healthy, so let's keep her under observation and move on.

Tomorrow she's going to school again.
She wants to go, although she doesn't want to go to that teacher.
Her loyalty conflict has dimished, because we've kept our mouth closed about the teacher.
Let's see how it goes from there.

I don't want her to go, to be honest.
I feel the teacher is insincere, and although she says she's caring, she clearly doesn't.
Al this time after the false accussation she's had a chance to send a postcard to Y, or inform about her, and she didn't.

Well, we'll see what happens.

Now it's waiting for Childcare to take action.
I hope they're able to see that everything is OK here in our family.

One of our politicians wrote in his blog about childabuse.
I commented that bullying and allowing bullying is childabuse too.
Oh, how I wish someone would help me fighting the school and stop the bullying.
They still don't want to acknowledge that there is a lot of crap going on.

Well, I'll fight this fight as far as it's needed.
Children should be able to go to school in a safe and respectful environment.


.

Labels: ,



Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved