Laane's blog
Thursday, January 20, 2005
.
.
I thought this would be a relaxing day, with some visitors at 4.
Turned out to be another of those hectic days. I can't believe there are women working on a schedule.

After getting 5 kids out to school, pampering the one that is ill, I started tidying the living room, vacuuming, etc.
I started... and restarted and restarted....
Seemed I missed the sigh "Phone-day".

Got a phone of the father of the kids.
School had phoned. He made an appointment for wednesday.
We were invited for tomorrow, but he had an appointment.
Ofcourse I wanted to know what this was all about.
"Don't know, he didn't want to say that over the phone".
Men!!!

So I mailed that as he (headmaster) isn't a doctor and as i don't assume we're talking about a terminal disease, I wanted to know what it was all about.

Got no answer, so I was ready to go, checked the mail for the last time and there was the reply:
"It's about a story about the girls......"

I love stories, but something said I won't like this one.

So I'm in the dark, and as I'm a curious person, I'm going over all the possibilities...
I know, I know, I just have to wait!


-

Djenne came home from school all in tears.
We sat down.
This week her own teacher is ill at home and some fill in teacher is creating a lot of turmoil in the class by not allowing all sorts of things that are allowed, creating strange situations that upset the children etc.
(There should be a rating for fill-ins....)

Her group goes through many changes. Their own teacher is ill, and one fill-in follows after another.

Well, there's enough to talk about with the headteacher.





Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved