Laane's blog
Sunday, January 09, 2005
Well, I finally got the boys into cleaning their room.
I was on stike for quite a while: not giving them their laundry back.
So they even loaned Jim's underpants! LOL!
ofcourse they were twice the size, Lars used babypins, and Thami taped the pants into a littler size. LOL!
I gave them untill this afternoon, and I was really good in playing my role.
Even got the grey bags ready to put their clothes in.

The pile I had to fold was enormous. Not just large, but enorrrrmmmmousss!
Well, it's 7 of them.....
I'm still doing Jim's laundry too.....:-(
It's better than him doing it himself ans messing up with that washingmachine that's causing problems enough.

yesterday evening the girls were invited at their friends for dinner and a pyama party.
Gave Yinti ventolin before she went.
It helped, so i guess I'm having another asthmatic kid in the house.
Cleaned their wardrobes out before I put the clean clothes in.
Tomorrow the girls are going to school. Jim will take Thami and Nyo, Stef needs to get his timetable and Lars stays at home.
A good friend is coming and I hope that we'll be able to go somehwere for a while.
Do some windowshopping.
The last two times she came she was only talking about work and was even on the phone a long time.
I hope this visit results in more than serving coffee on my part.
I want to know how she's doing. Instead of hearing what her work is doing.

This morning we found the last person on our missing-list.
He was seen by a friend who told a friend who told a friend....
The family lives nearby so I went to tell them. It was such an explosion of emotions. They have been in fear from christmas on, and thought he was already dead.

But there are still some people missing... I don't know them.

The Atec/Atjeh area still has to deal with earthquakes.
A few hours ago 6.1 on the richter scale. All the more causing worry and a lot of other feelins, as those people in the north haven't had any aid........

I finally managed to get in contact with some online friends again. It's so long ago ...
And the Asian disaster makes it even appear much longer.

The storm yesterday was very bad. Carlisle (england) was flooded and completely without contact with the rest of the world.

Here the wind was music around the house. And it isn't very cold either.

I have a plan for something extra here at the site.
It'll be ready soon.

Huggggss!


Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved