Laane's blog
Friday, January 07, 2005
One of the twins has a nasty cough. But her lungs seem to be free.
Nyo feels better, so that's a huge thing.

The weather is amazing. The temperature is still above normal.
I don't like it, because we don't have the heating on, so the laundry doesn't dry.

Tomorrow it's Jim's birthday, but we all have a distantiating feeling about it.
We all feel awkward, because he's tolerated in the house, and should have enough honor toleave.
In a way I felt so irritated this morning that he had a day off today, that I send him to town to buy new trousers.
Yes, I still have to tell him to dress properly.
I was releaved he was away for some time.

Laster the day a letter from his work came.40 people from his department will loose their job about june.
It would be a strange turn of fate if Jim would be one of them....
I would land with the children in the same situation I tried to flee by keeping legally married.
Well, I'd better not try to see in the future, but that what comes.
If I didn't have children i would have gone to indonesia or somalia to help the victims.
Help at a children's home.
I hate to waste my life like this.
Well, it's not wasted towards my own children. But I'm falling short of what I want to do with my life and it gives a strange mix of hurt and longing.

I feel happy to be of help, like this week with searching for people, even if it's from behind a computer. I even wrote in french.
And ofcourse I have written some articles to help to motivate people who can pull thousands from their accounts!


A person can't do without dreams.
If Jim gets the sack we will never be able to give the girls the dollhouse we dream of, but nothing is lost with looking.
Oh, such a lovely houses!! have a look yourself: :: here ::

See you tomorrow!!


Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved