Laane's blog
Tuesday, December 28, 2004

snow!

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During the night I kept a watch, but nothing happened.
When we woke up there was a thick layer of snow.
The kids went outside to play and to help people clean the paths in front of the house.
In the meantime it kept snowing and snowing.

The temperature wasn't low enough to freeze enough to keep it the whole day, but it wasn't dripping either.
In the playground the kids made a large snowman with the help of their friends and a mother.
I have made some pictures with a real bad camera.
3 are left, so you can see a bit.Have a look at: :: this page ::
Within the hour after finishing the snowman one of those bullying boys of the neighbourhood leveled it to the ground.
Woooaaaa, that makes me soo angry!!

Luckily I wasn't realy interested at the time.
I'm worried about some indonesian internetfriends. Haven't heard from Cindy, who had her site on: http://www.cinderellaland.com
In case you've heard something.....

Yesterday I was told to be a complete fool when I said the amount of victims would be far over the 50.000 maybe even double this figure or even far more.
Today it turned out I'm right.
What a terribel loss to the world. So many people killed, so many homeless. So many about to die.....

It has overshadowed christmas, and it overshadows everything.
I'm happy for the children that they had fun.

Labels:



Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved