Laane's blog
Friday, December 24, 2004

the day before christmas 2004

Jim has his day off to get the groceries in.
We always try to get some special offers that are put into the sales an hour before closing time.
But one can know for sure now that the economy is worse, as there was hardly anything special.
So we ended up with chicken for christmas.
Well, it'll do, fine.

Finally we got hold of the psychiatrist. We asked for medication for N, but she first wanted an appointment.
It will be on....... january 28th!!!
So christmas, the change of years and my birthday will be spend guarding him, instead of enjoying it.
Well, so be it.
By then I will be over the disappointment.

I felt like we've been left in the cold though, because I don't like it when they give all the decisions in my own hands, (because I'm a psychologist), but when I need
them to write a signature, they pull back.
It's annoying, because they would have put down that signature if a patient/client would have been involved. Grrrr.

We had lots of rain.... not really a day before christmas.
To get a bit of feel, I put a pot with cinnamon and other spices to boil, and it filled the house with just the feel that was needed.
I got a very special gift for christmas from Lizzie: the lady on top of the christmasblog.
And a huge surprise from Siobhan. She made me member till june from Fairy Glen Graphics.
I was one of her most admiring members when she still has a linkware section, so I'm absolutely thrilled by the present.
Immediately I reworked a page of the christmasstory.
Thanks a lot Lizzie, Siobhan and all others, who make my christmas so very special.
Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!!!!

Labels:



Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved