Laane's blog
Monday, December 13, 2004

snow???

Oh, I guess I've spend 25% of the day looking outside to see if it started snowing. LOL!
Oh it was soooo cold....

The pharmacy offered their excuses. The eyedrops were their mistake.
Well, that's solved.
The rest is a doctor's problem then.

Finally got an appointment to get a passport.
It's so silly to have to make an appointment.
They also have the strangest security measures.
I got a number and I have to type that in to get access to that department of the council.!!
Never had to do that!!!

Because I need to have the girls and Nyo and Thami on my passport, I have to take all with me.
Oh my dear!! They have to skip school for that!!! Next monday.
I told Jim to take a free day and go with us.

I still feel odd at those moments.
A while ago we divorced, but had to undo that, because he couldn't find space to live and
because the economical measures of the government would affect us all in a terribly bad way.
They would have forced me to work, regardless of the kids or my health.
I don't mind working, but I do mind to leave an autistic child at home in the morning, at those days his school starts late, and let him come home alone.

So Jim and I decided to live together apart in the same house.
He sleeps downstairs, and I upstairs.

All in all it's the best solution. But I don't feel married anymore.
He has violated the oath of marriage. And not only once.

It's strange to live this way. There's never a hugg, and I don't want it from him anymore.
But at times it would be nice to have a shoulder, or someone who really cares.
He's at least as autistic as Nyo.

There was a lot of noise on the street all day.
Finally they came to give the trees more air around the roots, redo the pavement that was dangerously unlevelled, and prune the trees.
What a noise!!!

But it gives a special feel, the bare trees.


Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved