Laane's blog
Saturday, December 11, 2004

saturday dec 11th

I'm very fed up with Thami and Nyo.
I know a mother shouldn't say that, but it's the truth!

Nyo, autistic/PDD-NOS, has problems adjusting to the month of december.
I can understand that. Everything is so different and there's so much special.
It started with Sinterklaas. Then it were the schoolreports,
now it's christmas coming.
And in between some of us are ill.
Now he tries to gain control by telling us all what we have to do.
Hmmppfff.
Not me!
He accepts that...in a way....
But he doesn't accept Thami complaining about him, meddling in everything that's going on and
commenting on everything.
Thami gets on my nerves, but he certainly gets on Nyo's nerves.
And so we're in a spiral of irritation.

Now it's saturday and we have a whole weekend to go.


On the bright side: I got a lovely siggy from Ela. It made me very happy.
It has a big shiney red nose.
My nose feels the same. LOL! I wonder if I'll ever get on top of that flue, or whatever it is.

Found out that last night someone tried to enter the garden.
They forced the fence-door, but I guess me being awake gave them a freight. LOL!
I guess they're after a little bike that's standing there.
Well, we've attached clean empty tins to it, so when they want to get it onto a shoulder...haha....they'll wake the whole neighbourhood!!!!


Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved