Laane's blog
Tuesday, December 07, 2004

7december 2004

Sinterklaas at school.

Nyo came home almost crying.
We took such an effort to make something nice and he ended up with something little from the sales, stuck in a bag with cottonwool and grease. Yuck!!

The same with Lars. He got two dice. Presumably from a sex-shop. One throw combines two words. One orders and the other gives bodyparts.
.....No! Not the elbows.....


So now I now have the dice. Grrr...
I guess it'll make a nice present for the schoolleader on his birthday. Grrrr....What goes round goes round.

At home the children were happy with the few presents they got.
What a relief!!!
But it's a pity that we couldn't afford a bit more.

I got a book about the city here, where I'm born and have lived all my life.
And a broken music box.
It was brought back to the shop and that was it.
Nothing else instead.

Well, I have to get rid of that child in me......


Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved