Laane's blog
Sunday, December 12, 2004

sunday december 12th

It has been a nuthouse here last week.
So I'm glad a new one starts, although it's with the 13th! LOL!
There's a lot to do.
Thami's report from school was very bad. His dyslexia impairs his understanding of his homework more and more now the accent has gone from learning by heart to understanding and getting/expressing insight.
There's a meeting at school and I've already let them know that think about having him go to another level.He works hard, even though the school has the impression he doesn't.
Well, he makes his homework right under my nose, so I do know!!!

I also have to get a new passport before the 31th.
For the first time since WW2 we have to have an identitycard or passport with us all the time.
I think it's nuts and a kind of stunt of the government to get more money in before the end of the month.
A passport costs about 40 dollar, and Thami needsa an identitycard. That's about 30 dollar.
So that's not very much left for Christmas.

It's kind of depressing to have to struggle all the time.

On top of it all, I didn't feel well when I was upstairs to get some laundry done.
Yesterday I put a fresh bedcover on my bed, but it had a funny smell. It's either the soap of the softener.
The kids think it smells great, but Yinti and I smell it as very odd. I had a bad night, because it influenced my breathing.I tried airing the room all day, but it still smelled sweet.
So I wanted to get it off, and then bumped on the bed.... and one of the wooden things under the mattress cracked.

Am I the only one in the world who has such stupid things?
I'm sure it'll cost a lot of time repairing that tomorrow.
Gosh...

In the meantime a friend came to bring clothes for the children.
Their boys are about the same age as Stef and Lars, so it's OK for Thami and Nyo.
And a friend nearby always has something for the girls.
She's the kind of woman who rather throws clothes away than to repair a loose seam or seams on a button.
So now the girls have velvet pants for christmas. LOL!
And some other nice things.
Thami wanted one of the gymnastics T-shirts and trousers. And I already put something apart for Nyo to wear tomorrow.
Everything is nice and clean and ironed.
It gave me a real christmassy and grateful feeling.

So all in all... it's not too bad, ej?

Now I have to go to bed and give that wrist some rest.

I have to do a lot of things tomorrow. I hope to find time to make my online friends clear I haven't forgotten them!

Huggggsss


Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved