Laane's blog
Tuesday, December 14, 2004

the fourteenth

My friend with cancer had his CATscan.
He'll start radiationtherapy on thursday.

He'll start it bald already, because of the chemo
I hope things work out. He's not taking it according to the situation.

The meeting about Thami went well.
He'll be referred to special education. Probably meaning he'll go to the school Nyo is at.
I'm OK with him getting special education, but I don't know if it's wise to have them at the same school.
Well, there's no choice.

It was very cold outside. Freezing with a nasty wind.
Even in the house I felt cold up to my bones.

Made an appointment with Yinti's teacher to talk about her reading tomorrow after school.
She's 9 now and still reads artifically and slow.
Guess what I think?

The computer acted weird again. I'm a bit afraid he'll give up altogether before Christmas.
Hope not.

Had my hands full with the other sites, because they have done something with the advertisementsstoppers. Made the pages load very slow.
So now there are those ugly banners on top again. I hate that!!!
They also have done something that make graphics with "logo" in it disappear out of the HTML.
I think I redid them all, but if you see one missing, please report it.
I'll fix it immediately when I'm online.

I hope the computer and conncetion stay well.
One way of not feeling the loneliness is working with the graphics. Finding them, making something nice.
There are many great artists and wonderful people online.
I'm not a chatboxer or so.
And right now I'm not mailing much, because I have to do everything with my left hand.
At times I use one finger from the right hand, but it doesn't feel well.

Here in my country people don't send christmascards as early as in other countries.
It's simply not done. So I'll start writing them tomorrow, and post them later.

Well, it's about time to find my bed....
Goodnight!!!!


Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved