Laane's blog
Saturday, December 25, 2004

peacekeeper

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!


Christmas started for me with the moon bright in the sky.
It was wonderful!!
The full moon, casting a winterlight on everything and creating large shadows.
I woke the girls and we stood in front of their window, gazing outside in awe.

A moment worth to remember. D in front of me, and Y standing beside me, with the curtain covering her back.
Both faces tilted to look at the moon.

Christmasday started with N going downstairs at 5.10 hours in the morning.
I would have understood if we had presents under the tree, but we don't have that.
When he wakes up, he's not able to sleep anymore.
It's one of those problems parents from some autistic children have to face.
He switched on the computer and kept silent, so I went back to bed.

We woke up with the world covered in misty clouds.
Very special in its own way.

We've spend the day at home, as planned.
N is still adjusting to the fact that it's vacation. It wouldn't have been a problem if he'd be alone. But with T around, making remarks about everything, I felt like sitting on a sissling
vulcano.
So I was on the top of my toes about all day; a true peacekeeper.
(I couldn't find an adoptable with the text, otherwise it
would have been on top of this blog. LOL!!

One way or another I had a strange feeling that grew inside me. It made me nervous. It felt like
something huge was pending. (It's still not gone).
So when we smelled something burning, we went through the whole house, sniffing and looking for something that created it.
But we found nothing.
It came from outside, from people who have a fireplace in their house. The wind blew the fumes to our part of the street.
Needless to say I don't like that. Y felt a bit congested too.

Later we had a simple christmasdinner.
Nothing special, except for the ice.
Someone didn't expect the thick chocolatesauce to suddenly "fall" down, so we all had a good laugh and spooned the sauce from his tray. LOL!

The evening was rather quiet. I needed that!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
Thank you all for the beautiful cards and gifts.
Don't forget to collect yours on my site, or ask me for the zipfile with cards and swapitems.

Labels:



Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved