Laane's blog
Thursday, January 20, 2005

stupiddd!!!

Andrena wrote about her most embarrassing moment and asked others to write about that too.

Well... here it is:

I was about 14.
It was a time that the boysschool and girlsschool were strictly forbidden for the other gender.
The nuns stood at the door watching that we didn't take the next street, but the street right in front of the school,
and the jezuits stood in front of their gate, watching the boys take the other street.

It was also the time that people thought such segregation was unhealthy for the development of the youngster, so they decided to make one school of it.

I was one of the first two, maybe even the first girl to enter the incredible beautiful building.

The school was huge and there was plenty of space for groups that spend their time on debating, theatre, photograph, chess, music, etc.

For the first time a theatre production was made with real girls, instead of dressed up boys.
Ofcourse the most pretty girls were choosen. And among those the ones with the darkest eyes got a part to play.

I was neither pretty, nor had I the right eyes.
Grey-blue...that was out of the question!

The jezuit that produced the play was carefull not to step on my young women's soul.
So he told me that there were no parts available anymore.

I knew that he still was searching for a couple of tall, slim boys.
I was tall and verrry slim!!

So I offered to play a boy's part....

with 1200 boys in the school............. OL!!!




Blogger Andrea Knapp said...
I have far too many embarrassing stories to tell!!! I wouldn't know where to start!

Thanks for commenting on my blog/pics too!  

Blogger Laurie said...
This is a really good looking site. I need to do something about mine. Thanks for stopping by! Loved your embarrassing moment. Weird how that stuff stays with us.  

Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved