Laane's blog
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Well Stef was up and gone in time....

Made an appointment with the doctor for Yinti.
He listened, then listened to her lungs. They were clear, he said, and he went along with the fact that she had twice ventolin.
He said she was allowed to have more if needed.
5 minutes to be able to send a nice bill!!!

So he lets me doctor with her.... but when it comes to doctoring my own diabetes he gets all stressed.

In the afternoon Jim called the secretary for some paperwork.
Immediately she connected Jim with the doc (another bill!!!). Turned out he just didn't know how matters work with a psychiatric youth referral.
If I would take the time to get in contact with the ministery to find out if legal matters have changed or will chaged, either per 31 dec last year or 31 this year.
I guess for this one I'll send him a bill.I just start an advisory bureau this moment...LOL!!

I first want to finish the article on autism for Caroline.

Took the time to fill in the huge amount of questions of psychiatry to get Thami's ADHD
assessed. With all the paperwork it took me 7 hours, stiff muscles and a headache.
But I managed to squeeze in a neurological referral for his stuttering. I don't know if they'll do it, but it's on paper. So that's great. Because it will be part of the items they have to talk about.

Tried to get that appointment with Djennes teacher realised.
It was for today, but it turned out he "wasn't available". Now it'll be on the 26th! How amazing.. that's completely different from: "we'll report about her in november".
I guess they're getting wet feet. She can't read properly and I think it's time to get a dyslexia test done. She's 9!!!! One might expect some fluence after all the effort.
When I'm my good old energetic self again, I'll just go to school and have a talk with the special support person.
Right now I feel nauseated part of the day and the gluco is crap.
It was 18.2 mmol/L, that's 367 mg/dl.

The doc won't treat when I won't go to the hospital to get my Hba1c checked.
Well, I can't. As simple as that.
So that got me the idea to see if a home monitoring device for Hba1c is available.
There is!!!
Not even 20 dollars.
http://quickmedical.com/at_home/A1c.html
I don't know if this can be trusted, but it's interesting.
I guess it's not avaliable in my country. Otherwise I would give my doc one, so he can do the test himself. LOL! (And I'll take it home with me afterwards.
LOL!)

Dream-dream-dream........

It'll cost double to get the money over there and get the thing here might even add more to the
cost.I'll have a look at it when cariline's article is finished.
Well, the least I could do for myself was asking an angelguard.
I found a very womanly angel. She's at the 2005 sitemap :: here::

I'm off to bed. Sleep well. Oh and eh...please visit
my birthdaypage


Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved