Laane's blog
Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hans, you taught me a song

It doesn't often happen that


  • I'm lost for words,
  • cry in public
  • get angry at someone
  • tell someone the plain truth about his functioning right in his face
  • even worse: tell someone straight in his face that he's incompetent
  • just start to cry when I see a friendly familiar face
  • beg someone for a few days extra time, offering to go on my knees
  • do that 6 times
  • see the future is a horrorfilm
  • refuse to leave a meeting before I've said my things
  • filed a complaint about a schooldirector at the highest authority
  • feel completely drained and helpless


  • The story was a completely false accusation.

    ---

    I once had a friend,
    he taught me to play the 12 string guitar
    we used to cook carrots
    and sing together

    and he promised to come when I would sing:

    "You just call out my name,
    and you know wherever I am......"



    After all those years,
    it's time you hear this song........



    Post a Comment






    .......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




    My url:
    http://laane.blogspot.com

    url other site:
    http://imbi.blogspot.com



      The Netherlands
      6 children
      one with autism
      another one with ADHD and dyslexia
      griefcounsellor
      political criticist
      choreographer
      and I can sing for you too.

      Don't comment on my english
      when you can't write my Dutch.


    • << Home







    read this disclaimer


    doodleboard
    at the bottom of the page.
















    .









    some interesting sites.
    Alas they take you off this site.

      Music Lyrics



      It's fun, it's interesting;
      if you subscribe through me
      I'll get some extra credits.
      That's nice, isn't it?
      Thanks!!















    .







    .



























    Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






    Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
    Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

    trailercode by Leejoo
    clock from Clementine
    date'n clock by Tiffany
    an interesting host

    Subscribe with Bloglines


    Powered by Blogger









































    Powered for Blogger

    countdownscript by Javakit
    other scripts: Dynamic Drive















    Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
    copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved