Laane's blog
Thursday, September 01, 2005

live and death

Here you'll find some interesting articles about the Katrina disaster.

At the same time that I'm happy about the news that my friend is still critical, but a bit better, (thanks!!), I feel so much worry about the people that are victim of the Katrina disaster (as i call it.)

I saw a husband and wife on the news.
She needed a generator for his breathing machine.
I think he's dead now.

And in a way it hurts me.....

A country, all ready to fight all over the world, having so much to say about countries where there is chaos, killing over nothing, that same country has all those problems inside its own borders and as far as I can see help is even slower than after the tsunami of the second christmasday in 2004.

This link can be made. Thousands of people lost everything...
They have nothing more than the clothes they wear..

Or this this link not possible?

It's unbelievable that people steal as much,
that tenths of thousands are kept hostage at the millenium dome by their own fellow countrymen.

It's disgusting.....


Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved