Laane's blog
Monday, May 16, 2005

purity

I've been a balletteacher and one of my main targets was not only to teach ballettechnique, but also to teach the open feel of heart and soul to feel the music take the movement.

I was able to accompany some pupils on their path to the balletacademy and the profession.
Sometimes even a bit guilty, because being a balletdancer is very hard and it takes a lot of time, strength and dedication.

I know. I went the path myself. Luckily in a time that improvisation was allowed on music that was soothing for the ears of the public. Unlike often today.

We tried to make the public feel that music and movement come from the soul, and that there's movement and contact even when standing still.

I've seen wonderful moments captured into eternity for a second.
A convergence of inspiration, radiation, expression, reaching out to what lies far beyong our senses.

Someone pointed me to this URL:
http://www.trevorromain.com/blog/archives/2005/05/the_light.html

This girl, so much resembles my favorite pupil, that it's shocking.

The photographer was able to catch everything only great performers can achieve.

She will stay in my memory forever.





.



Post a Comment






.......about a life ... comments, politics, observations, stories, me




My url:
http://laane.blogspot.com

url other site:
http://imbi.blogspot.com



    The Netherlands
    6 children
    one with autism
    another one with ADHD and dyslexia
    griefcounsellor
    political criticist
    choreographer
    and I can sing for you too.

    Don't comment on my english
    when you can't write my Dutch.


  • << Home







read this disclaimer


doodleboard
at the bottom of the page.
















.









some interesting sites.
Alas they take you off this site.

    Music Lyrics



    It's fun, it's interesting;
    if you subscribe through me
    I'll get some extra credits.
    That's nice, isn't it?
    Thanks!!















.







.



























Isn't it great and exciting to be invited to join something new? It's a place to discuss matters in an open-minded, non-judgemental way with people all over the world. It's new, so your input really makes a difference. So why not try it out?






Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

trailercode by Leejoo
clock from Clementine
date'n clock by Tiffany
an interesting host

Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger









































Powered for Blogger

countdownscript by Javakit
other scripts: Dynamic Drive















Sitegraphics, unless otherwise noted,
copyright ©KAMead 1995-2004 all rights reserved